We had a special day of fun and shopping at the Reedville Fishermen’s Museum’s Christmas on Cockrell’s Creek House Tour. Thanks, Jennifer for chairing this great event!
The festivities included:
- Santa Claus arriving on the Elva C by boat on Saturday at 9 am at the museum’s dock
- Children’s activities at Bethany Church after Santa’s arrival
- House Tours open from 10 am – 5 pm on Saturday and 11-4 pm on Sunday.
Other activities that did not require a ticket for admission on the museum grounds include:
- Tablescapes in the museum’s Watermen’s Gallery
- Model Trains displays in the Pendleton Building
- Bake sale
- Gift shop filled will holiday gifts and toys
- Tour of the historic Walker House, enjoy refreshments and Organ Recitals
- Free narrated boat tour of Cockrell’s Creek
The Artisans Christmas Bazaar was open to the public and located in the Reedville Masonic Lodge just across the street from the museum’s Butler house. There was a wide selection of one-of-a-kind gifts including paintings, jewelry, pottery, hand-painted glassware, woodworking, ornaments and much more!
The day concluded with the lighting of the town Christmas tree on Saturday at 5:30 pm – even a brisk wind couldn’t keep the crowds away!
Reedville Fishermen’s Museum at www.rfmuseum.org