Here are a few fun-filled events coming in the next 6-9 months – SAVE THE DATES!
- Saturday, September 8th: Antique & Traditional Boat Show – see dozens of vintage (or soon to be) small boats. Music, food for purchase, beer, and a “Nautical Flea Market” from 10-4pm. $5 at the gate
- Wednesday, September 12th: MEMBERS’ tickets for the Oyster Roast (11/10th) go on sale. $50 per ticket (all inclusive – food, beer/wine, music, etc). 3-5% ser-charge for credit card payments. Call 804-453-6529 for information.
- Thursday, Sept. 20th: IF there are tickets left for the Oyster Roast, they are offered to the public on this date. $50 all inclusive (see # 2 for details)
- Saturday, November 10th: Annual Oyster Roast. 2-5pm on Museum’s campus (rain or shine)
- Saturday, 11/10th: 10-2: Annual Winter Market at Festival Halle
- Friday, Dec. 7th: 10:30-1: Mistletoe & Mimosas Brunch and Fashion Show; Festival Halle. Tickets $30
- Saturday, 12/8: 10-5: Christmas on Cockrell’s Creek (Home Tour): at the Museum, local homes, Festival Halle, Omega, and American Legion. $25 pre-sales ($30 day of)
- Sunday, 12/9: 10-4: Christmas on Cockrell’s Creek (see #7 for details)
- Dec. 26-Dec. 30th: Trains are Running Daily at the Pendleton Building (Museum campus)
- Dec. 31: New Years’ Eve Gala at Festival Halle. Details TBA
- Winter Lectures: 1st Monday at 7pm in Festival Halle in Feb., March, April
- April 27: “Pearl of the Chesapeake”, the Annual Benefit Auction Gala at Festival Halle. Details to come!
and much much more!!!